Join the Star Walkers Club!
Star Walkers are AIDS Walk San Francisco fundraising elite: those who set a goal to raise $1,000 or more. There is no obligation to reach your goal of $1,000 or more. However, as a Star Walker, you will receive personalized support and fundraising advice from our dedicated Fundraising Specialist every step of the way. When you reach your goal, you will receive royal treatment on the day of the event, among other special perks!
Our Star Walkers are leaders in our mission to end AIDS. It takes dedication and commitment to achieve fundraising goals at any level and we are grateful to all our participants for their personal contributions towards a successful event. By setting an ambitious personal fundraising goal, you’re able to increase awareness of and support thousands who are living with and affected by HIV and AIDS.
Star Walker Perks
Benefits of Registering as a Star Walker
- Invitation to special receptions honoring your unique contribution to AIDS Walk San Francisco.
- Exclusive fundraising tips, e-newsletters, and contest entries.
- Star Walker Fundraising Kit with Sponsor Forms, Star Walker Thank You Cards, and more to help you reach your goal.
Benefits of Reaching Your Star Walker Goal:
- All official AIDS Walk San Francisco Fundraising Awards.
- AIDS Walk San Francisco Commemorative Walker Pin and AIDS Walk San Francisco Star Walker Lapel Pin.
- Star Walker Gold Crown (our tradition!).
Special Programs for Top Star Walkers
Be a Gold Star Walker – raise $2,500 or more!
As a reward for raising $2,500, Gold Star Walkers receive the “24 karat” plastic gold crown in addition to all Fundraising Awards, as well as entry into special events and contests, and so much more!
Be a Platinum Star Walker – raise $10,000 or more!
Our Platinum Star Walkers are AIDS Walk royalty on the day of the event and throughout the year! On AIDS Walk day, they receive each of the Fundraising Awards, a specialty "Platinum" Star Walker Crown.