SF Goth - 5015
Thank you for visiting our team page! Please support Team SF Goth by registering for our team, or donating to AIDS Walk San Francisco.
We appreciate all the support and love you give.
Your donation will be dispersed to this year's beneficiaries, which you can read about at sf.aidswalk.net/Static/whobenefits.
Even though we cannot be together for this year's AIDS Walk, you have virtual options for joining us!
* On April 26, 2021, join DJ SpookyTish in the Creepy Corner at twitch.tv/spookytish between 8-10pm Pacific as she celebrates lord_and0r's birthday! That night, she'll also be holding a fundraiser for Team SF Goth!
* On April 27, 2021, join Sumiko and SF's LEATHER & LGBTQ Cultural District as they present a special, 18+ only, online event:
The Erotic Storytelling Hour! This episode supports Team SF Goth.
Come hear some provocative, graphic, sexy, titillating, and funny stories (and more) from selected writers of our community!
* On Friday, April 30, 2021, Join DJs Starr Noir & Lifeline for an SF Goth Aidswalk FUNrazor Livestream!
100% of tips from this stream will be donated to Team SF Goth for Aidswalk 2021!
7PM PST Until we drop!
Darkwave | Synthpop/wave | Dark Electro/nica | New Wave | Indie & More!
* On May 8, 2021, head over to twitch.tv/dj_damon between 5-10pm Pacific, as DJ Damon will be holding a fundraiser for Team SF Goth! Cat Club is open at the parklet and DJ Damon plays awesome 80s new wave tunes. Get down to the Cat Club and drink AND support Team SF Goth and the AIDS Walk!
* On May 15, 2021, MysterC will be bringing us to the Twitch fundraiser finish line! Tune in at 7pm Pacific on twitch.tv/mysterc415
Have you ordered your team tee shirt, yet? Proceeds this year will be split between the SF AIDS Foundation and StopAAPIHate.org
Get a team shirt at team-sf-goth-aids-walk-2.creator-spring.com
* On the day of the walk - May 16, 2021 - consider a socially-distanced walk with your pod at an open space preserve, hiking trail or scenic park. You can also hang with us in a chat room and on our event page at facebook.com/events/202080191380995 .
Thanks again for all of your support!